Monday 30 July 2012

Got Addicted!


Walao! I guess I must be addicted to take photos of myself, OMG!
So please, if you choose to read this article, please STOP it NOW if you do not wish to see any more of the photos! (Though I guess you wont cause you already half way there!) Haha
So....

I choose to put one enough! :P 
I <3 this necklace OMG! It went well with all my apparels^^

In about a week+ time I gonna back to Singapore and officially start my working life after a very long vacation (close to 3 months!?!) Well, I think I am solace for what I am having now, I mean... in terms of financial side I need not to worry for the time being. Haha!
What I have done so far in these 3 months time?
Well I left my job on end of April,  stay at SG for about 2 weeks to look for job.
Then back to Malaysia for another 2 months (on & off I travel back to SG & KL for some interviews, sick etc etc)
So overall I spent most of my time with my dou dou...

I kacau him while he sleep, force him to play with me, grooming etc etc...
Isn't it looks sad in this pic? Cause I force him to wake up to take pic again! >< Haha

  To be continue


2 comments:

DarkAngel said...

是不是女生都喜欢把狗叫醒 -_-
不过恭喜你找到工作!

Stella Wong CUMBA said...

为什么这么说呢?哈哈