Monday 5 March 2012

Welcome to My New Constructed BLOG!!


Haha, Its took me awhile to restructure the whole blog again. 
The reason why I decided to move my blog from the existing one to blogspot? Em.... Just wanted to try out some different 'feel' & design and hence this blog =) 
I was thinking whether I should copy all the old articles to this new blog, but after a while, I decided not to do so! Since I was trying to try out something new, I think I should not carry along my old writing style. Of cause, if you are still keen to read my old articles, feel free to visit the link on the right hand panel :P! 
Anyway, welcome back! (Btw, bear with me one thing, I still prefer to use Chinese to express myself even though my Chinese writing skills is not good enough! ><)  

哈哈!Kumi的部落格搬家咯!欢迎来到新家啦!
先说明一下搬家的原因,觉得时间久了,看到之前那个台湾设置的部落格不是很好打理,所以就觉得转台!换下新风格吧!
至于有没有想过要把旧家的文章都copy过来呢?想了好久,决定不copy了!哈哈!既然要换过新的面貌,那么也不要把旧的文章风格带过来!哈哈!不过当然,如果还有谁谁呢(那个帅哥或美女)对我旧的blog还感到有兴趣的话,还是可以到我的老家部落格去拜访。部落格的Link就在右边而已,欢迎参考和批评的!=) 


No comments: